Blog REVEAL!

FINALLY! After hours of creating graphics and attempting to figure out HTML, I have something decent looking. Not too shabby right? Anyways, i'm excited about embarking on this blogging journey. I love creating teaching resources for my own classroom and sharing them with colleagues. I have always been tempted to create my own TPT and blogging account. Well... here I am. :) Any suggestions or tips about the blogging world? I can't wait to network and meet some amazing teachers that share my same passion.

Meanwhile, enjoy a freebie on TPT. "Fix the Bug" task cards. Includes 10 grammar task cards, reference sheets, recording sheet, and answer key. Please make sure to comment if you do use them. :) Enjoy!


    Sweet Tooth Teaching TPT



4 comments

  1. Looks great Yari! Can't wait to share resources!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I, too, am a new blogger (though I've tried to get going twice before...) Great job on creating products, too! What grade do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome to you as well! :) I taught fourth grade last year but I am moving to a new school this year and haven't been informed about the grade level. I have been so anxious all summer! What about you?

      Delete

Back to Top