Five for Friday!

It's been a hectic week. After I found out I was officially teaching second grade, i've been running around like a mad woman buying stuff for my new classroom. I think I might have overdone it. It's just some people don't understand. If you have a perfectly organized classroom, the rest of the school year will run smoothly. I am still undecided about my theme. I originally planned on doing a garden theme with colorful chevron. I did "Under the sea" last year, but I still LOVE the idea. I've seen so many cute things on TPT and Pinterest. Any ideas? I still haven't seen my new classroom. I heard it was TINY. I'm a little scared that I won't be able to do everything I have in mind. *Fingers crossed*

This week I linked up with Doodle Bug Teaching for Five for Friday. Here's a peak inside my week.




Went to ACE educational store today and almost fainted. That place is LITERALLY teacher heaven. I started screaming "omg so many borders!!" when I saw the border section. The sales associate looked at me like I was crazy. 


Early birthday present from my parents. I read a couple of reviews on this printer and was told it was compatible with cheap ink which is great for printing out 3821412 center activities from TPT. haha Unfortunately, the quality isn't as great as i'd expected. :\ I guess you get what you pay for, right?

True Life: I'm addicted to containers... and this is only half of the collection. 




Guess what i'm working on?! Yup, can't wait to paint and organize this baby! Teacher tool box :) I'm thinking hot pink paint and some chevron tape. 
New affix product up on TPT. Absolutely love this activity and the kids do too! I had a similar one last year and my fourth graders loved it. Students attempt to create new words using the suffix or prefix they land on. :) Check it out at my TPT store here




post signature

2 comments

  1. That is so exciting! I have been buying so many containers and supplies lately too. Since it's my first year, i seriously don't know what i NEED. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and thoughts, it has been so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many containers that I'm pretty sure my containers might have grandchildren containers living in my storage closet. I could probably do a family tree or something for them. I haven't been to a teacher store in forever. I'm pretty sure I would spend my life savings if I stepped foot in the door. :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top