On Wednesdays We Wear PINK

Joined my first linky party today! :) So excited about all the networking opportunities associated with blogging and TPT.  I linked up with Ideas by Jivey for What I'm Wearing Wednesday. Check it out and link up!


This is a preview of what I wore last Wednesday (I've been wearing my summer camp tee and jeans all day, not impressive) However, i'm totally rocking this nail polish right now. Anyways, this was a casual outfit I wore during my graduate internship. I am a current reading education graduate student at FIU. (Go Panthers!) The top is from H&M. It's HIGHLIGHTER pink and definitely attracts attention every time I wear it, haha. Black jeggings from Forever 21. The adorable owl necklace was given to me by one of my fourth graders. 

Today I also did some lunch and shopping with my love. We're leaving for Dominican Republic in two weeks and needed to do some shopping. I can't wait! 
New strawberry salad from Panera is simply HEAVEN. 
I did a little damage...

I also had the chance to catch a freebie by Amber over at Peppy Zesty Teacherista. I am in LOVE with her classroom supply labels. They include every classroom supply you can think of! Best of all, she added editable ones. I can't wait to start organizing my bins. Go check them out at her TPT store. :) 

Oh, I also started some back to school shopping. If you haven't been to Target's dollar section lately, YOU ARE MISSING OUT. 

post signature

3 comments

  1. Omg I need those dry erase pockets!! Did you get those at Target??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE the title of this post! Have an amazing time on your vacation!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top