Vacation is Over--Monday Made it!

I am officially back from an amazing vacation in Dominican Republic with some of my closest friends.



 Back to reality and it is now CRUNCH TIME PEOPLE! Teachers are back to school on August 11th and students begin August 18th. It is time to print, cut, laminate, organize, and prepare!!! It is very overwhelming just thinking about everything I have to do. It will get done though. I started preparing as soon as I came back and decided to link up with Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. :)



Spray painted and assembled my teacher tool box. I'm pretty happy with the outcome :) The labels are from Erica's Ed-Ventures. She seriously has the cutest stuff on her TPT store. 

Used my supply labels to organize materials. Not sure if I will have space for these cute bins but I am sure hoping so! 
You can find these cute labels at my TPT store here.









Finally assembled my planner! This literally took WEEKS of printing considering that I purchased the slowest printer in the universe. haha But it came out awesome! I seriously love all the pages included in this pack. Definitely worth it. 

Well, that's all for this Monday. Hopefully I can get a lot more done this week. I have my Reading Endorsement exam on Saturday so I need to get a lot of studying done as well. -_-


post signature

No comments

Back to Top