Dare to Dream! TPT Seller Challenge

It is Week two of the TPT Seller Challenge

This week's challenge brought by
Teach Create Motivate 
Third in Hollywood  
Peppy Zesty Teacherista 
Sparking in Second Grade
 is:


Here are my big TPT dreams
1. I just graduated from grad school and was able to get my masters in reading education. Although it was a wonderful accomplishment, I do owe lots of money in student loans. Having that extra income from TPT would be ideal to help pay off that annoying monthly bill. 

2. Travel, Travel, Travel! My boyfriend and I love exploring new places whenever the opportunity arises. My dream would be to spend my summers off sightseeing, taking pictures, and trying different foods. (Specifically, trying sweets from around the world.)

3. This is only my second year teaching and I LOVE it. I don't think I would step out of the classroom just yet. Working with children has always been my passion and I plan to continue gaining experience in the classroom. However, I dream of being able to educate other teachers by delivering PD's and possibly traveling to meet and work with other educators. TPT has already given me the opportunity of communicating with other teachers through blogging and social media. (I wish I was attending Vegas so I could actually meet them in person.) 

4. In the future, I would love to have the option of working from home. This would allow me to spend time with my children and prepare them for Kindergarten. (I would probably go back to work after they enter Kindergarten. I don't think I can be a stay-at-home mom.)

After reflecting on all of these dreams...
It's time to get to work and make them happen!

So many teaching quotes and I couldn't decide on one! 
Enjoy the following desktop backgrounds. Click HERE for the google drive file. :)






post signature

2 comments

  1. Congrats on your masters! And thank you for those inspiring quotes, oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yari,

    I can relate to your comment about not wanting to leave the classroom just yet. I'm about to start my fifth year of teaching and I can't imagine not having a class of my own. I know there are other rewarding jobs in education, but I'm just not ready for them yet.

    Your quote pages are ADORABLE. They are going to be great mid-year inspiration!

    Kristen S.
    Where The First Graders Are

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top