Makeover Madness! TPT Seller Challenge

This week's TPT Seller Challenge was Makeover Madness.
I decided to makeover two of my older products. Here are the results:

This product has some minor errors in the task cards and the worksheets only contained a couple of problems. I updated the worksheets by adding some more problems and changed the font on the whole bundle. 


This was the first product I ever created and my first ever FREEBIE! It was a hot mess. haha
 For starters, the task cards were HUGE. I changed the style, font, and fixed some minor errors. Additionally, I updated fonts on all of the other resources.

TPT Tip: FONT and CLIPART are essential for an attractive TPT cover. 

Can't wait to see what's in store for next week's challenge! 

post signature

1 comment

  1. Love the fonts! Love the clip art. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top