V.I.P Supply Box-Monday Made It!

Hello there!
I'm getting started on some projects for the upcoming school year. I've linked up with Fourth Grade Frolics for:

I was inspired by all of the patriotic treats on Pinterest this Fourth of July, so I decided to give it a try! Why does everything look so easy on Pinterest?! 25 bowls, 9 dirty spoons, and a roll of paper towel later... these were created. I also went into a diabetic coma after eating one. (Still delicious though...)

After seeing all of these wonderful posts about V.I.P Supply Boxes, I decided to create my own for the upcoming school year! I'll be filling this cutie up with Scentos, tape, stamps, cute pencils, colorful pens, and fancy erasers.These will be given to students that have tried their absolute best on a particular day.  They will get to use this cool supply box throughout the entire day! I think this will be a great motivator. :) 
You can download this free "V.I.P Supply Box" template HERE. Enjoy!

These figurative language posters were one of my first products on TPT. I decided they needed a little makeover! I created two different color schemes. Find them in my TPT store. :) 

Have an FABULOUS week!

post signature

3 comments

  1. I love your V.I.P box. I'm going to have to consider using one of these...great incentive. Thanks for sharing.
    Stephanie
    Polka Dot Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the VIP box. I have seen VIP chairs/ spots but not the supplies. I love it!

    mybrightbluehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your VIP box - so cute! I have been considering the VIP incentive but haven't taken the plunge yet. Maybe now is the time. Thanks for sharing!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top