Classroom REVEAL!! #2getherwearebetter

Today i'm linking up with the fabulous ladies from of Lucky Little Learners and Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd for their monthly linky party!

Coincidently, the ladies at Blog Hoppin' are also hosting a classroom tour linky today!

I've been dying to share my classroom with you guys! I moved to a new building this year (third grade) and I actually have a decent sized classroom! (I've always had tiny classrooms)




My favorite part of my classroom: The library/reading area! My best friend made the BEAUTIFUL tree for me out of Vinyl after watching the tutorial on KinderCraze's blog! It's PERFECT.

I'm also in love with the word wall, inspired by Simply Creative.

My reading strategy posters are from Amy Groesbeak and the pencil is from the Teacher Wife. 

The supply labels can be found HERE


These lovely labels by Core Inspiration added a pop of chalkboard to my library bins.
 The lamps are from IKEA. (Still need to buy some lightbulbs!)


Fluency strips hanging by the library from the fabulous Mofatt Girls
Math Workshop Rotation board can be found in my TPT store. 


Teacher desk/ Teacher corner
I found the tassels on sale at Michaels. Aren't they adorable and PERFECT for my colorful room!

Added labels to some extra bins to hold all of my center games and activities. 

Student work board (Coming soon!)

Literacy Center rotation chart
The number line is by Amy Lemons and the objective board by Amy Groesbeck.

Love these little punctuation people by Jamie Perchinksy. 

Motivational posters hanging above the door. These can be found in my store. 


One side of the room.... 
Alphabet posters are from my TPT store. 

And another side....

Teacher-led table

Thank you for stopping by! Can't wait to check out everyone's classroom!!


12 comments

  1. Super colorful and cute! That vinyl tree looks awesome!
    Laura
    Ms. Pretzel's 2nd Grade Bugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors on your word wall!
    -Megan
    X is for Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour scheme! Your class looks so organised and ready to go! We also have matching Ikea lamps in our reading areas! Have a great back-to-school Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous reading area! I would love to sit down in your space and read. I bet your kiddos love using that area already! Thanks for sharing pictures of your classroom! Have a wonderful year!

    Emily
    Polka Dots Please

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous reading area! I would love to sit down in your space and read. I bet your kiddos love using that area already! Thanks for sharing pictures of your classroom! Have a wonderful year!

    Emily
    Polka Dots Please

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bright colors! That chevron rug is pretty darn cute too! You will like third grade. I taught third before switching to second (ages ago), but it was a great grade to teach. Have a great year!

    Jamie
    Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! I was wondering where you got the rugs in the reading area?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! I was wondering where you got the rugs in the reading area?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you tell me what you used for the word wall please. It looks like the large sheets of scrapbook paper. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you tell me what you used for the word wall please. It looks like the large sheets of scrapbook paper. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you tell me where you picked up the reading bench with the blue bins? My new room is tiny, but I still have hope of a nice reading corner. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your classroom! I am also a young teacher and this is my third year in the field! I have taught grade 1 in China for the past two years and this is my first teaching grade 3. Can you imagine how excited I am? I will be checking out your blog for awesome teaching ideas! I love your classroom!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top