Blog Launch

Hey there! Notice anything new....? YESSS! How beautiful is my brand-new blog design by the AMAZING Alexis from Laugh Eat Learn Designs?! She is truly the sweetest person to work with and made my blog design vision come true. (All things pineapple!) 
Since I am so pleased with the way everything turned out, I joined forces with some other amazing TPT sellers/bloggers to bring you a little Blog Launch Giveaway.
A $60 gift card...
to the best place in the world.
TARGET.  
of course.


Simply fill out the RaffleCopter below for your chance to win! Winners will be announced on my Instagram Account: Sweet Tooth Teaching on Wednesday, September 28th. 
Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments

  1. I loved working with you as well! It was so much to collaborate on this funky fresh design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yari, I love your design. Keep up the good work.

    - Gustavo Woltmann

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top